Friday, November 18, 2011

I am Aiden. I am six years old and I'm in first grade.
 In May, we're going to Boston and Orlando to go get butter beer. Butter beer is a soda that they drink in Harry Potter. We get to go on the roller coasters and the ferris wheel at Orlando. Harry, Hagrid, Hermione, Ron and Sirius have fake wands. We will get to go in the castle. At Boston we get to have clam chowder.

It is winter in Igiugig and we get to go sledding and towing. And we get to play snowball fighting, but not at school. We saw a coyote yesterday and a spruce hen. Tonight my dad wants to cook the same thing last night that we had for dinner. Tonight there is movie night at 6:30, it is going to be the lynx movie.
I have to go finish my picture.

This is the tank where our silver salmon will live. We get the eggs in three days!

This is me and Kiara getting water for the tank.

This is Kaleb and Benise getting water.

This is Kaleb, Kiara, me and Kaylee in the corner.

This is Andrew giving water to Kiara while Benise waits.

Here's Kaleb waiting to pour some water into the totes.

Here's Blaise and Andrew hauling the water up from the lake.

Andrew's getting water for Dolly.

Here's Kaleb, Blaise and Andrew loading water into the school truck.

2 comments: