Friday, September 23, 2011

Spaghetti Night

 Blaise stirring Andrew's famous moose meat sauce.
 Kaylee waitressing.
 Speedy waitress, Kiara.
 Kaylee waiting on her family.


The girls at the hostess stand.
Boys in the kitchen.


My name is Jolynn. I am 8 years old.

Last Friday was Spaghetti Night! It was fun we watched a movie after. I sat people and served food with my friends. All the girls dressed up in dresses. The boys made the salads and the big kids made noodles. It was it hard work. Kaylee's feet hurt. The fun part was when we got to watch a movie. The movie was Atlantis. There are explorers that find Altantis.

This week at school we learned about lungs and heart and the tubey things and veins. Sirius shed his skin. Cal came and Principal Hill. In social studies we learned about George Washington and the pilgrims.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Jolynn! You all rocked spaghetti night, too. I'm very proud to be your teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a wonderful time was had by ALL and I am sure the food was delicious. I can't tell you how much I wish I was there with you.
    Andrews Mom

    ReplyDelete