Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This is Kiara and I have lots of things from yesterday!

We went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The Hippogriff Ride was super boring to me because it just went up and down and around, then done. Then me and my mom went to Jurassic Park. We went on a river adventure and we went on this big raft. Then we went up like a roller coaster, then down and then splash! I got a little wet and my mom didn't get that wet. After that we saw a dinosaur's head in the water, then it sneezed out water from its nose but it didn't really get me wet. Then we were supposed to go to a place whose name I can't remember, but we turned to the left and there were danger signs and there were many dinosaurs fighting each other. Then we passed that and we saw a shaking box; it was shaking really hard and it almost smooshed the raft. Then we went in deeper and deeper and it was dark and dinosaurs scared us. Then we went almost to the exit; we saw a big t-rex that looked really real and then we dropped down and big splash! I got scared and told my mom that we should never do that again.

This is Aiden and I'm going to talk about what we did today.

We went to Universal Studios and my first ride was Shrek 4D. Donkey sneezed on us! The fairy went on donkey's nose and donkey said "We can fly!" 

I got painted on my face. It's called blue tribal and so did Keilan, but his is more blue.

Today I cried through the Simpsons ride, which is fake. Falling down the hole was scary and that scientist with those glasses picked us up with that wheel spaceship plane thing.

After we went to Simpsons we went to the Men In Black. We got to shoot aliens. I shot 159 in the eyeballs; my score was 259.

We went on the ET ride! It was fun and we saw ET's home. It was a bunch of mushrooms and aliens communicating.

This is at the entrance to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure.


Betsy says "The adventure begins!"




Chocolate frogs at Honeydukes in the village of Hogsmeade.

The village of Hogsmeade, filled with muggles.

Kiara next to the wanted poster of notorious mass murderer, Sirius Black.

Mandrake

Quidditch set, missing the snitch

HOGWARTS!!!


Andrew and Dolly standing outside Hagrid's house.

Buckbeak, the Hippogriff

The book of monsters

Katy trying out Dumbledore's elder wand. Surprisingly, it didn't work.

Ron's car

Goblet of Fire--we tried to put our names in, but they just burned up.

Triwizard Cup



Dolly and Keil, hanging twenty

Keilan, Aiden and Dolly outside Universal Studios



The Hills fighting aliens on the Men in Black ride.





No comments:

Post a Comment