Friday, October 14, 2011

Kiara's Blog

Hi, my name is Kiara. I'm seven years old. Halloween is almost coming! I'm going to be a ninja for Halloween. I don't have my costume but we're going to get it in Anchorage on the 18th. I'm gonna have so much fun in Anchorage! I'm gonna go visit my dad. We're gonna go to H2Oasis. It's a water park that's mostly with water then land. I'm gonna go on the master blaster. It's like this really crazy ride but you need floaties and if you're ten years old you can go without one. We're gonna go shop for my costume at Wal-mart. Shealayla is going to be a monkey and my mom is going to be a crazy witch.

My mom and Alicia saw a fox yesterday. Alicia is my babysitter. She lives with us. She's from Kokhanok and she's always funny at me. She always teases me and makes me really mad but in a funny way. I was crying because I was laughing so hard; I was about to go to bed and then she came on the bed and pushed me off and I started laughing really hard.

At school we're going to make chalk today with toilet paper rolls. It's gonna be so much fun. My favorite parts of school are PE and math. I like doing worksheets in math and exercising with Betsy at PE.

Thanks for reading.

These are the gastroliths from a spruce hen and the intestines.

This is me holding the spruce hen's heart.

This is me and all my friends at school.

These are berries inside the spruce hen's crop.

Andrew telling us where to get things in order during the dissection.

This is Junior trying to catch a pollywog. This is an old picture.

Andrew, Katy and Jolynn trying to catch pollywogs with some sticks.

Pollywogs we're going to bring to the school on a sunny day. This is also an old picture.

1 comment: