Friday, August 19, 2011

First Blog

Hi my name is Dan,

My teacher has told me to write something about our school on our new Blogger site.
This is my first blog ever and it is for our school which is not very big at all, in fact I think they will be closing our school down, unless everyone here has like four more kids... well, maybe not everyone here, just the ones who are old enough, you know what I mean.

This year there are only nine students in our whole school. Which can make it very boring at times, especially when the only other high school student is your younger brother, and the other seven students are younger than 12 years of age. Although being the oldest can have an upside to it, if you can find it.
Here is a photo of all the students 
Front: Kaleb, Kelin, Kaylee
Back: Blaise, Caleb, Jolynn, Kiara, Aiden, Daniel 

This school year should be a lot of fun for the younger kids! We are getting a school pet! Also there is a school trip planned for the end of the year. I think we will be heading to the East coast, which sounds pretty fun!! As of now, it looks like we will head to Boston then make our way down the coast to Orlando. We will be attending all sorts of tours, so it wont be a total waste of time.

Here a a couple of photos of the students
 Here we have Keilan and our principal, Bill

This is just a photo of some of the students with their parents

4 comments:

  1. I love the voice of this blog. As a teacher, I feel it is horrifying to have such a pessimistic view of school; however, it makes it a really interesting read (I actually chuckled out-loud in multiple places), and I thoroughly enjoyed the realism in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Dan you need to keep writing, and I'll keep reading. This really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, Dan. I hope they do not close your school. By the way, what's a no see um?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love this site!

    ReplyDelete